Sunday, February 27, 2011

OK, damage control

First of all, who knew that so many ppl would read one of my posts? Usually only those who want photos and videos come here. So I'm mostly, y'know, shocked. But thank you for reading. :)

I'm talking about my post But to make a short story long Part deux.

I stumbled upon this one comment on LJ (spn_gossip comm). Title is Gen ignores fan LA con. And it kind of made me think that I probably chose the wrong words when I wrote that part of the post. I already added this to the original post, but I feel like I should say it again.

Genevieve didn't really ignore me. We said hi, she signed her name and then Jared told her something so she started talking to him. OK, so she didn't say bye or anything, but I'm not taking it personally. And I still like her. Like I said, if Jared wanted to talk to me, I'd forget about her too.

BTW, when I said I would ignore her too, it wasn't supposed to sound mean. Or childish and immature, as apparently it sounded to some ppl. I just meant, if Jared started talking to me, I would probably forget that there were ppl around me, too.

It was 5 am and I just wanted to finish the damn post and I obviously chose the wrong words. I definitely didn't mean to provide fuel for the haters. I actually like Genevieve and I think she's sweet. So there.



And on a more personal note, I don't have some unusual fascination with shoes. There are a lot of shoe pics in the post because I wanted photos that nobody saw before and I already posted everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment