Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a boy!

286 x 196 x 21 mm. 1.1 kg. Has all its keys. And already has a name. It's Asus Eee PC 1005PXD. Asus for short. :)




Isn't it shiny? :D

I was supposed to get 1001PXD, but they didn't have the white one, so they had to order it. It never came. They got 1005PXD instead. I didn't really mind. The only difference is that 1001 is matte and 1005 is glossy. And this one is prettier anyway.



EDIT:
Every once in a while Google sends people who need info on 1005PXD this way. Since this post is mostly me gushing about my pretty, glossy netbook, if you have any questions about this Asus, you can write them as comments and I'll try to answer them. (But please don't go too technical on me.)
What I can say right now is that buying a netbook was the best decision ever, Windows 7 Starter sux (I really, really, really want a wallpaper) and remember this -> Ctrl + 0 (it resets zoom level to default) cause it'll come more than handy when you accidentally zoom out (I blame touchpad for that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment