Thursday, February 17, 2011

LAcon 2011 photos - CONCERT

(Yes, let us pretend I was taking photos of the band. :p)

Photos I took during the concert at LAcon 2011.

If you want to repost any of the photos, you can. But PLEASE CREDIT ME. And I'd really appreciate it if you would let me know where you reposted them. I like to know where my photos end up. :)


(Click on the pic.)




I know that most pics are really dark. (I didn't use flash because it was really dark in the theater and flash would probably bother everyone around me AND J&G.) I thought about brightening them up a bit, but decided to leave them as they are because they look better like this. But I did leave them bigger than the rest of the photos. And you can still see everything.


Yeah, OK, I did take a few pics of the band.





No comments:

Post a Comment