Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Congrats to Genevieve and Jared!

Yes, Genevieve is pregnant. Jared just tweeted that.









Looks like I was right. Hand on belly = a pregnant woman.
(If you want any more predictions, you'll have to wait until Oct 24, cause I'm psychic only every other Monday. *nods* Sorry. :D lol)


Can't believe this pic got more than 3000 views. http://twitpic.com/6yd8xh
And that @jarpad faved it. :D http://twitter.com/#!/jarpad/favorites


And now, on a completely selfish level *is ashamed*, I just hope D-day will be after LAcon or we just might end up with one (very important) guest less on the guest list. :(

Or before (that would work too), so LAcon could be baby's first con. Awww. :)


I kinda hoped we'd finally see Genevieve on LAcon's guest list. Well, maybe in 2013, yeah?




ETA (Oct 8, 2012): Apparently, that screencap of Gen with her hand on her belly kinda got a life of its own. Which baffles me no end. It never occurred to me when I capped it that something like that could happen. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment