Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pearls of wisdom IX

WHAT (NOT) TO WEAR


First of all, keep in mind that whatever you put on in the morning, you'll probably be wearing for the rest of the day. So, wear something you'll be comfortable in. If there are any photo ops in your schedule, wear something nice, cause you'll be looking at that outfit for the rest of your life. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that it's always a bit coldish in the hotels, so layers can be good. (I always have a hoodie and then take it off for photo ops.)
And for dessert party... No need to overdress. I mean, you can if you really want to, but, let's say, jeans and a t-shirt are perfectly fine.
And shoes? Just keep in mind that you'll have to walk in whatever you put on your feet. I do, however, usually wear my photo op shoes (12 cm heels) on Sunday cause Js are freakin' giants (:D), but after running around in them all day, it's pure bliss when I take them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment