Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Data entry

Not much has changed since I started blogging. Well, except now I have hundreds of photos more :) and hundreds of dollars less :(. But I'm still looking for a part-time job or two (or three). I need to feed my addiction somehow. :( :D
And the addiction is getting worse. Now I'm not only thinking of going to Burbank (OMG, Burbank, really?! but I'll get back to that, that needs a post of its own) and Barcelona, but Rome as well. Rome, ppl, Rome! And that's just all wrong, considering my not so fond memories of Italy and the fact that I have issues with JIB. (Contribution? Really?! *rolleyes*)

So, I found this ad. It's for data entry. I sent my application form last night and already got a reply. So, basically, I'd be... well, entering data. And I'd work from home. It could be kind of perfect. Unless there are major discrepancies between the amount of money I'd be getting and the amount of work I'd be getting. (But so far numbers look good.) Or it's a scam. (But my dad will look into that.)

And also, I can't believe I knew how to spell discrepancies, but had to check how to spell hundred. I never know how to spell that one. *smh*

No comments:

Post a Comment