Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy birthday, Jensen Ackles!

It's March 1st and it's Jensen's b-day. 33rd.


Happy birthday, Jensen. :)

Hope you have a great day. May all your scenes be wrapped in one take and all your presents so awesome that you don't want to return them.




Here's something I wrote for his birthday. Two years ago. So if you happened to see this before, yes, I am recycling. What? At least I wrote something. I don't see your poems being posted around. (No, I'm not overly defensive. Why do you ask? *utterly surprised* lol)














And in case someone missed it (as impossible as that sounds), our favorite birthday boy was trending (worldwide) today. For HOURS. :D (Actually, it's 7:55 pm in Cro right now and he's still trending, but I'm assuming most of you won't see this post immediately, hence the past tense.)





No comments:

Post a Comment