Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thousands of words

Salute to Supernatural convention - LAcon 2011


My photo ops. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST. Actually, if possible, do not download at all. Thank you. :)



All photos are © Chris Schmelke.

KATHERINE BOECHER









AMY GUMENICK








AMY GUMENICK, MATT COHEN









MATT COHEN









TRACI DINWIDDIE







MISHA COLLINS

Odd photo op out, this one. I really shouldn't get my picture taken in this pose. I wanted to crop myself out, but... Well... (Due to a very nice hug :D) the pic is not really crop-friendly. So I just blurred my face.




MISHA COLLINS, TRACI DINWIDDIE, JIM BEAVER, RICHARD SPEIGHT JR, MARK SHEPPARD







BROCK KELLY









JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI, JIM BEAVER









JENSEN ACKLES









JENSEN ACKLES

60 photo ops and this is the only time Chris zoomed in this much. I feel kinda cheated. I was standing in line (2 ppl in front of me) when I remembered I had my passport and wad of money in the right back pocket of my jeans and that it would be visible in the 'hug photo'. So I had to (really quickly) get everything out of the right pocket and into the left. Not as easy as it sounds. And also, it took me 9 months to lose all that weight and LAcon 2011 was when Chris decided to take a photo of (practically) just my face? Totally unfair. Where was his zoom in Vancouver year and a half ago? And at ChiCon 2009? And LAcon 2010? And VanCon 2010? *pouts* lol


JARED PADALECKI

He hugged me so tight that it actually hurt. :D







JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI


I'm somewhat askew in this one. lol Jared leaned in too much and I kinda lost my balance. I'm not complaining.



Why are there more comments here even though I already wrote about photo ops in But to make a short story long... Part deux? Because, apparently, 1000 words a pic just isn't enough for me. lol So I had to add a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment