Friday, March 4, 2011

But to make a short story long... Part 4

LEFTOUTS


Looks like I managed to forget to mention some things in parts one, deux and tres. Hence, part 4. This is what was left out.

First of all, I have to mention Justin, the guy who was sitting next to me on the flight from Munich to LA. It's nice to sit next to someone who doesn't think half of my seat is also theirs and who doesn't think that it is acceptable to just sit their ass on somebody's bag. He's one of those ppl who know nothing about Supernatural (never heard of it), but what can you do, nobody's perfect. *shrug* lol Anyways... I was sleeping on and off during the flight and at one point I woke up to find Justin standing above me. Literally. His left foot was on my right armrest, his right foot on my left armrest. I was... How should I say this? Slightly surprised? Or something like that. Turned out he needed to get out, but didn't want to wake me. Aww. All in all, the whole thing was either funny as hell or freaky as hell. The jury's still out on that one.

This was my first night landing (the plane landed after 7 pm), so it was the first time I saw LA (or any city for that matter) at night when all the lights were on. Wow. Just wow. It was a definite breath taker. No pics though. :( I wasn't sure if it was allowed to take photos while landing, so I didn't take any.

Is it just me or are the customs officers asking me less and less questions every time I come to the US?

Is it just me or do I need more and more batteries every time I go to a con? No, that one is definitely not just me. Thank you, Creation, for the terrible lighting, BTW. I went through 32 AA (8x4) batteries in three days. That's just ridiculous. Not to mention expensive.

How can you recognize a true SPN fan? Just check their pants.





<- my lanyard
    my tickets -> 



my autographs ->

 






 



 











You see those funny looking blurry splotches (and that's actually a word, who knew *surprised*)? That's where my name used to be. In case anyone was wondering.

I'm sure I mentioned that I've been losing weight since May. (29 lb so far, thankyouverymuch. I eat whatever I want and don't exercise at all. :D)
Well, this is my goal. The ultimate photo op. One day I shall have it!






15 lb more and I'm good to go. *thumbs up*


ETA: No need to click on this last pic. It's 100x75, so what you see is what you get. If you want to see a bigger version, go to the official site of Rising con (photogallery).     
Photo op is not mine, I just used it to illustrate a point, and I'm not sure the girl in the photo would like it if her face was on somebody's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment