Sunday, March 25, 2012

How did THAT happen? o.0

I has a new profile pic.  

And as usual, that's mostly me.

So, how DID that happen? Well... I was bored. And I have a Taaz account. And I wanted to see what color lipstick to buy. And one thing led to another and before I even realized it, I was trying on somebody's hair and fine tuning my makeup to go with the color of the said hair, cause the do's good, but I'm way too pale for that color. I needed to make my face less natural ivory, so I slapped some ivory beige foundation on it. (Anything darker would've been a serious overkill.) And yadda yadda yadda, I have green eyes now. 

At least on my profile pic. lol

But even though I tried to match the makeup to the hair, I still couldn't really pull it off, so I did the next best thing. I turned the original color to strawberry blond. So much better.  


BTW, I did find a great lipstick. NARS, Porte Vecchio. And yes, it can't be bought in my country.


P.S. Can you guess whose hair I borrowed? lol


ETA (Jan 1st, 2013): I changed my profile pic, but this is the pic I'm talking about in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment