Thursday, March 15, 2012

I don't even like grapes. Really, I don't.

I am not a happy conoholic *coughphotoopwhorecough* right now. I already bought 5 photo ops for JIB and was all set to buy 3 or 4 more. But then I remembered that they have everything (panels, photo ops and autographs) at the same time. So, in other words, if I wanted to get all the photo ops and autographs, I would probably miss every panel. Especially since I have a DP. Yeah, I don't like that.

So, not only am I not going to buy all the photo ops I wanted, but I probably won't even try to get all the autographs. I'll get Jensen's, Jared's and Misha's and that's it. Even though I paid for 8 of them. But hey, at least I won't have to spend any money on stuff for them to autograph.

And I'll save A LOT of money on photo ops. And I really mean a lot. 26% of my paycheck. I guess, it just means more money for VegasCon. So, y'know, whatever.



The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’

Aphra Behn

No comments:

Post a Comment