Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Con... heh, con ...fession time

First of all, let me make one thing perfectly clear.

I. Love. Supernatural. I do.

I'm a fan since the first minute of first episode. I am a Dean girl since day one. It took me a while to warm up to Sam though, but in my defence, Dean really should have left Rory and Jess alone. Yes, I've been known to hold a grudge. lol But I got over it once I found out more about Jared. Cause he's the nicest guy I kn... don't really know. Sometimes I wish I was more like him. (But I'm more like Jensen, in case you're wondering.)
But as much as I love the show and the characters, I am not actually, y'know, up to date with episodes. Or seasons. I watched only the first four seasons. And yes, I am lying. It's worse than that. *hangs head*

But I do promise to get at least to Swan Song by LAcon. If I get to go to LAcon, that is. *off to dust off and polish my CV*

No comments:

Post a Comment