Monday, September 27, 2010

*facepalm*

I go through ads every day. (Such a Sisyphean task, btw.) And I found two really idiotic ones today. I didn't know if I should laugh or what.

First one has millionaire as job title. That's really priceless. I didn't know millionaire is another word for scam. But apparently...

The other one is actually not a bad job. Movie portal is looking for... Writers, I guess. It says in the ad that it can be a full time job, part time job, you can work from home, be a freelancer, it can go through Student employment office...  Blah blah blah... And then my favorite part: Oh, btw, it's a volunteer position. WTF?!
(The thing is, if Student employment office is involved, it means that sb is getting paid. Otherwise, why would you need them?)


No comments:

Post a Comment