Sunday, September 19, 2010

Is it tomorrow yet?

Like I said 4 days ago, "starting tomorrow I'm going on a part time job hunt". And who am I to go back on my word? So, starting tomorrow... lol But no, really, I'm serious about all this even if it might not seem like it. It did go slower than I thought. Mostly because I had to work, but also because I love planning. (I might not follow through once I plan everything, but I sure do love planning. Just one of my quirks.)
I started with the obvious sites - moj-posao.net, posao.hr, oglasnik.hr and some not so obvious like forum.hr. It was mostly just a waste of time. They never have any good ads. At least not in the category I'm interested in. Y'know, Other. It all comes down to ads for waiters and cleaning ladies. Not that there's anything wrong with those jobs, but since I'm not a people person and we already established that I'm lazy by nature... Yeah. Not for me. Well. Maybe crime scene cleaning? But I don't think we actually have any crime scene cleaners in Cro. Wait. So who cleans up after a crime? Huh.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

I'll be sending my first CV to M. on Tuesday. I figure they'll have less piled up e-mails on Tuesday than right after the weekend. Getting that job would be perfect. I would work from home and I would be doing what I'm already doing. What I've been doing for the last 11 years. Of course, I would probably go nuts after 2 or 3 months with no days off, but if it gets me to the next convention... So, fingers crossed.

Damn, Jim Beaver was right. I am so craz... devoted. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment