Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vague much?

There's this ad. Some firm needs help in (at?) their (the?) showroom (whatever that is). It's a part time job. I guess it has something to do with helping their team with presentations and... folding clothes? Idk. OK, there IS some sort of a short description, but how about some details, ppl? Like where, when, for how long? Or is that one of those jobs where you don't even have to apply if you don't know what they're talking about? It kinda reminds me of that joke- Psychic wanted. You know where to apply. *rolleyes*

I guess it's a step up from ads like 'We need workers'. But not by much.

I really hate vague ads. Are they supposed to intrigue us and make us wanna call and find out more? Because when I see an ad that doesn't say much, it only makes me wanna ignore it. And that's exactly what I do. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment