Thursday, October 14, 2010

Updates

This last week (since Thursday afternoon) my day job's been kicking me in the... Well, if I was a boy, I'd say nuts, but since I'm not... I had problems with video files for my episodes and it totally messed up my rhythm and I'm playing catch-up ever since. It's exhausting. And, of course, I have abnormally wordy episodes this week. Twice as large. Dialog lists for this soap usually have 30-35 pages. Now suddenly they have 58!?!?

I still don't know if I'll send my CV and photo for that host job. Photo's printed out, I just have to go and get it. CV's written and just needs to be printed. Envelope's ready and just needs to be addressed and taken to the post office.

No interesting ads, except maybe... Would I want to work for Nice Ice? It's a skating rink. And do I even know how to skate? I used to. Looong time ago. When I was shorter and thus closer to the ice. (Which is always a plus when there's a chance of falling down.)  But, dear Nice Ice, what's wrong with a doc format for CVs?

No comments:

Post a Comment