Monday, October 18, 2010

D(id it) Day

aka Oh shit! What the hell was I thinking? *hyperventilates*

I really didn't know what to do. For the last two weeks I was changing my mind every 5 minutes. It was like 'Yeah, of course I'll send my CV, I can do this, it's a piece of cake...' and then 5 minutes later 'I can't do this *headdesk* I can't do this *headdesk* I can't do this *headdesk*...' (Bipolar much?) 
I just couldn't decide what to do.
The thing is, I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a TV host, but if I could actually get the job, who am I to say no to that? I mean, someone has to pay for my con addiction. Unfortunately, turns out that that someone is me. Man, addicts would really do anything for their next fix. *sigh*

So, since I couldn't decide, I did the next best thing. I waited for the last possible moment and then left it all to chance. And the post office. I told myself - if the post office is still open when I get there, I'll send the CV, and if not, well, it's just not meant to be.

I went there at 4:30 pm.

The bastards work until 5.

And now my CV is on its way.

What the hell am I supposed to do if they actually call me?!?! *full panic mode*


Oh look, the show's on TV right now. And it's not mocking me. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment