Sunday, September 25, 2011

A wider net

So, not only am I considering all sorts of jobs I wouldn't have considered a year ago, but apparently, I'm seriously considering a job I'd be doing in my city, but the company is actually located in my city's exurb. Which is a huge problem since I don't drive. OTOH, that is really not a job that requires any kind of interview, so I might be able to pull it off. Not that they would even consider me for the job, but, y'know. Hope springs infernal. Or something like that.


I've been trying to write a cover letter for that website updater job, but I'm still stuck on the second sentence. And the deadline is tomorrow!!! Looks like my muse of bullshit is on vacation. 
I'm seeing her cover letter in her future if she doesn't come back ASAP.  

No comments:

Post a Comment