Monday, September 5, 2011

Apparently, ostriches DON'T bury their heads in the sand. The hell?!

I'm down to my last video file.

What does that mean, you ask?

Well, let me rephrase it. There are no more video files and once I finish the episode I'm translating right now, that's it. I'll be episodeless.

Still not making much sense?

Y'all know how I've been looking for a part-time job and bitching about the fact that there are none? Well, unless we get a new telenovela as soon as possible, pretty soon I might start bitching about the fact that there are no jobs. As in full-time. Too many subtitlers, not enough episodes. Talk about nightmare scenario.
Call me crazy, but I'm kinda not looking forward to that.


Uhm... I should probably go and finish that cover letter I've been trying to write for the last five days. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment