Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Watchgirl

So, there's this ad. RG Sport Center is looking for animators and... Uhm... Čuvalice. I'm not really sure how to say that in English. In this case, čuvalica is a person who, essentially, looks after children in the play center (during b-day parties). It sounds like a pretty decent part-time job. And it's definitely something I could do. I've never done something like that before, but my lack of experience is not a problem (cause it's not a job requirement and also cause I AM capable of learning new things). And I know that working with/looking after children is a big responsibility, but I'm a responsible person, so it would work out just fine. :D And the best part? It's a weekend job. The only problem? The play center's on the other side of the city and I don't drive, so it would probably take me at least an hour to get there (and at least an hour to get back home). But it's much easier to commute (yes, I'm using that verb) on weekends than after 8 hours of my usual day job.

I'm sending my CV and cover letter tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment