Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hell, yes! I'll tamper with your website!

Two more interesting ads. One is for a website content writer (I love it when a potential employer translates the job title so I don't have to :D) and the other is... uhm... for a website updater? Y'know, the person who updates the website.

That content writer job would be perfect, if not for one tiny little detail. What they consider content. Basically, they are looking for someone who'll write web articles about discounts, catalogs, special offers... And they want a 500-750 word test article about this month's great deals in Konzum. 750 words?! I could maybe, idk, list everything that's on discount? Maybe? Yeah, I got nothing.

Now, the updater job, OTOH, I'm definitely sending my CV+cover letter for that one. It's a part-time, flexible hours, no experience needed, work from home job. Proakustik is looking for someone who would update their website, enter new content, maybe fiddle (as in try to fix, not commit fraud) with an occasional photo or two. Now, THAT I definitely CAN do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment