Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bika.net

I'm sorry, but are you actually trying to make me leave all the information about me* out in the open, for everyone with Internet connection to see, just so that I could apply for one job that I won't even get? I would laugh right now, only it really isn't funny. At all.

So, you wanted to make some kind of network? Well, good for you. But I don't want to be a part of that network. I don't want people to be able to click on my profile and find out everything about me. I don't want to risk creating a profile just to find out that I can't make it extremly private after it's already too late and I disclosed everything. I do, however, want to apply for a single job and then, hopefully, never go back to Bika.net. What the hell happened to the old-fashioned and time-honored tradition of e-mailing one's CV and cover letter? If it ain't broken...


*Even if it's just my name. I don't want my name out there. I went to great lengths to keep it off the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment