Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a difference 4 clicks make

That was by far the longest correspondence with a potential employer since I started looking for a part time job. She sent me one PM and two e-mails. OK, they were really short e-mails, but still... Quantity FTW!
The woman (I actually still don't know her name*; she's obviously either very unprofessional or very secretive) will let me know if I got the job at the beginning of next month. Hopefully not while I'm in L.A. cause that would just suck. Trying to find a job so that I could go to the con just to be foiled by the said con? Talk about irony.

*Well, maybe I do. I only had an e-mail address that really didn't say much and it took me 4 clicks to find out her name and where she works (I'm not 100% sure, but chances are that that really is her). It shouldn't be that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment