Thursday, January 20, 2011

There once was a...

...video with both video and audio. I made it out of my VanCon 2010 photos and my photo ops and added Cold as ice and Without you to make it less, y'know, soundless. But it turned out that Foreigner is owned by WMG and YouTube disabled the audio part of it. So I removed Cold as ice and added Crazy love (yes, the version with Jensen) and uploaded that to YouTube. Luckily, Jason Manns isn't owned by WMG so I didn't have to change everything all over again. This version here is the third version. It has only my photos. No photo ops and no other people's songs. It is my attempt at avoiding copyright issues.  
Mostly original version is still somewhere on YouTube, though.

I kinda really liked the first version. This is what was left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment