Saturday, January 15, 2011

Size 36, baby!

Yes, my new jeans do deserve a post of their own. *nods*


 

A year and a half ago I finally found a pair of jeans I actually liked. And then I went and lost all that weight (24 lb since May) and now I can't really wear them anymore. *is bummed* Especially when I'm flying because apparently:





(That's true, BTW.)

So I had to go and buy myself a new pair. (I really hate shopping.) It was doubtful if I'd actually find something. (I'm picky.) But I survived 5 hours of late night shopping (yay me) and came home with a pair I really, really liked the last time I was at Westgate (5 months ago) but couldn't buy because they were too long. Apparently, size does matter. Size 36 jeans are much shorter than whatever size I was before, so, y'know, all this weight loss worked quite nicely for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment