Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I wish I was a professional photographer

So, there's this ad. Finally. There was absolutely nothing interesting in two and a half months. Unless I wanted to move, learn to drive in a week or go back to school again (y'know, ppl, I could photocopy stuff even if I wasn't a student). Where was I? New ad, interesting... Oh, yeah. I'm talking about portal article writing. (Is that even a word?) I mean, writing articles for portals. Or in this case, one specific portal. It opens its doors (pun intended) in the next month and will have articles about things that interest women. (Good thing I'm of the female persuasion then.) 

Of course I could can write non-bitchy stuff. *huffs*

I actually like writing. Granted, I never wrote articles, but there's a first time for everything. (OK, that's bull. There are a lot of things I'd never do.) But I could definitely see myself as a part-time article writer.

Hmmm... Would a series of articles (with pictures!!!) about Jensen and Jared (and/or LAcon) be of some interest to women? Just a thought. (Yeah, yeah, I know I have a one-track mind. lol) Did I mention there would be pictures? :D

But actually, that's a good idea. I could write a series of bloglike articles for my blog. Something along the lines of:
-What to do at Pleso while waiting
-What to do at Munich airport during a 6-hour (OMG!!! 6 hours!!!) stopover 
-How to survive a 12-hour flight (with pics of fugly airplane food)
-How to go to LA and see nothing but the hotel
etc.

Off to sell myself... I mean, write a cover letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment