Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new profile pic

I had to change my profile pic (this one ). As much as I liked having green eyes, every time I saw that pic, it reminded me of the owner of that hair. And I gotta hand it to her. Jensen was my celebrity crush for 10 years and she managed to put me off him almost single-handedly. In a week. (It was something she did and said and it kinda snowballed from there.) Unfortunately for me, since Jensen is such a big part of cons and Supernatural, she also put me off cons and SPN. And that sucks. Big time. :( And now I'm stuck being a fan of the show I can't watch and will, basically, have to fly to the other side of the world for a guy I can barely look at right now. I can't help it, I get disappointed in someone and that's all she wrote. :(



Now excuse me while I go and unclench my jaw. Didn't even realize I was clenching it while I was writing this. And clenching my jaw is something I never do. TG for that, cause that shit hurts. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment