Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pearls of wisdom XII

GOLD, SILVER, PREFERRED, GENERAL?


It really depends on your priorities. (And probably your budget, though that never managed to stop me from going Gold.) What is most important to you? Are you gonna be happy if you need binoculars to see the stage? Are autographs important to you? Cause it might be cheaper if they are included in the ticket. Do you really need to see Jensen and Jared at Sunday breakfast? (The answer is yes, BTW. It's always yes. lol)  


Personally, I would only ever go Gold.

Why?

Attending a con is not an everyday thing. I go to one or two a year and I want it to be special. The best it can be. If I go to the other side of the world for a con and travel 23 hrs to get there, I want it ALL. Or as close to all as I can afford. (Which really isn't all at all, but whatever. *is sad*)

If you go Gold, you'll be sitting somewhere in the first 10ish rows. And the closer you sit, the... well, closer you are. I love taking photos and the less heads there are in front of me, the better. Photos are really important to me, so sitting somewhere in row Z just wouldn't work for me.

Also, Gold comes with perks: Sunday breakfast, cocktail party, getting your autograph in under 5 hrs. lol

It's expensive as hell, but honestly, if I couldn't go Gold, I wouldn't go at all. But like I said, it all comes down to your priorities and what works for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment