Sunday, September 16, 2012

Been there, done that, got videotaped...

Where's Waldo Eliann?



 © some people who are not me

Funny story. I sent the link (just the link, no explanation) to my mostly online friend who saw me only once in RL and that was years ago. And two minutes later I get her email: Hey, that's you in the video!!! And I'm like: OMG, how did you even recognize me???!
I mean, even I only recognized myself cause I knew I was there. Yes, I'm bad with faces, OK? So sue me.


Disclaimer: I'd like to state very clearly that this video is not mine. I try to post only my photos and videos cause I'm a bit touchy when it comes to copyright issues and you know what they say: Don't do unto others...  Now, go forth and... Um... Yeah, I don't know where I was going with that. Please, don't sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment