Friday, September 28, 2012

They look photoshopped, you say?


Jus in bello 2012


My photo ops. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST. Actually, if possible, do not download at all. Thank you. :)



First of all, I swear to Castiel, even though some of these photo ops look like somebody took two people from two completely different photos and photoshopped them together (badly, might I add), they are, in fact, NOT photoshopped. Also, Jared and Misha are really not that green in RL.

Oh and, I hate that bloody chair.


--> Jensen

Color me disappointed. And possibly slightly ticked off. Why did I even bother with the whole outfit when you can't see the pants? They were quite possibly the most important part of the whole outfit!!! Next time I'll go to the photo op room wearing a nice top, pajama pants and fluffy slippers. Why the hell not?! It's not like anybody will see that.



--> Jensen

When it comes to my POs that look like two ppl were photoshopped together, this one's the worst. Jensen's more or less sharp and I'm all blurry and out of focus. Which does wonders for my wrinkles, but still.



--> Jared

This was a good one. :D Too bad you can only see half of it. Anyways, I got there and Jared said: Sitrstand? And I was like: What? Oh! Yeah, it doesn't matter. So he remained seated, turned towards me and hugged the hell out of me. :D I'm pretty sure it took us a few seconds to figure out how to rearrange the legs and I think in the end it worked out quite well, but it's not like I'll ever be able to see that. *shout-out to the photographer*


--> Jared & Misha




--> Jensen & Misha


Was it something I said? (Yes, it was.) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment