Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Possibility of being paid for the job is very little... (sic)

Now there's something I always wanna see, nay, something I LOOK FOR in a job ad. *thumbs up*

Magnificus Films are going to shoot a movie (fantasy, inspired by ancient times) here in Cro and are looking for English speaking actors and who-the-hell-cares-if-they-speak-English-or-not extras.

Now, as fun as the whole thing sounds (and if it turns out they are legit, it really could be fun), I'm sorry, but this whole we-ain't-paying-you-a-dime thing just makes them seem unprofessional. It's like they're just playing around. I wonder if they'll find extras willing to work for free. What the hell am I saying? We're in Cro. Of course they won't.   


"Besides, if I care enough to pretend that I can act during filming, they could at least care enough to pay me for my trouble." (famous quote by E.J. McRae)

No comments:

Post a Comment