Thursday, August 4, 2011

*sigh* Moneybookers

Y'know how they say, if you have nothing nice to say about something, don't say anything? Yeah, fat chance of that.

I mean, I'm pretty sure there has to be something good about Moneybookers, I just haven't found it yet. It's obviously very well hidden.

Five days ago I wanted to pay for JIB photo ops with Moneybookers.

I'm still trying to find out how to do that.

Cause why would they make it easy if it can be complicated. Moneybookers' goal: Let us NOT be user-friendly, with a capital N, O and T apparently.

My Moneybookers account is held in $. And therein lies the problem. I'm reasonably sure that it's possible to send euro even if your account is held in $, it's just impossible to find out exactly how to do that. And I have no intention of using the ole trial and error method. I'm still stuck on step 1: uploading funds. How many $ do I have to upload if I want to send someone €300? There are fees for this and fees for that, for sending money, for currency conversion, for using my credit card... For heaven's sake, I just want to log in, type the amount and send it!!!

I'm slightly ticked off. Can you tell?

I really, really hope JIB will go back to accepting PayPal. (I'm sure PayPal has its flaws, but I never had any problems with it. *knocks on wood*)
Or better yet, they should just let us pay with a credit card. Like Creation Entertainment. It's easy and it's cheaper and it doesn't end with me having a headache for the rest of the day because I had to go to the bank to transfer money and my head really hates summer temperatures.

No, really, what's up with that? :( Why can't we just go to JIB website, order tickets and pay with a credit card? I'm gonna hazard a guess here and say that it has something to do with the whole donating contributions thing. If they can't sell the tickets, they could just put a Donate button on their website and problem solved. It wouldn't be the first time I donated money for photo ops, but this would be SO much easier and cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment