Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Sightseeing"

Yes, I'd like to see more than just Bob Hope and Marriott.
Wha???!
I know, I'm funny that way. lol

But if I go out there alone, I'll get bored after 10 minutes and return to the hotel. Happens every single time.

I hope I'll be venturing out on Thursday (Jensen's bday) and/or Monday (March 5th). If anyone's interested in joining me, let me know. I could use some company. And would be eternally grateful. Wait. Eternally means for a month, right? ;p JK

Oh and, when I say sightseeing, I probably mean something like window shopping, celebrity stalking, picture taking and walking around for a few hours. So, nothing too museum-y or too long (I'll become whiny after 4 hours).


P.S. I'll probably mention those who join me in my blog. If that sweetens the deal. If not, forget I said anything. Blog? What blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment