Saturday, February 25, 2012

Allergic to primer

Apparently, I'm allergic to eyelid primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance lemon drop). And it's the weirdest reaction ever. You can't see anything just by looking at my eyes, but as soon as I put the primer on, I feel like my eyes are closing, my vision becomes blurry and I feel pressure around the eyes. It took me three times to be sure that I really have that reaction and that I'm not just imagining things. *rolleyes*

My eyelids went from normal to oily in the last couple of years. :( I don't wear makeup in real life, so this whole thing wouldn't be such a problem. Normally. However. Cons. Where I actually do wear makeup (because of photo ops). And the pencil eyeliners I had were just no match for my eyelids. When I'm at a con I just don't have time to reapply my makeup every half hour.
I bought liquid eyeliner. Fingers crossed it'll stay on my lids at least 2-3 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment