Monday, November 14, 2011

Dallas??? No!!!

I've been telling myself forever, if there's another con in Dallas, I'm definitely going. Unfortunately, it looks like my definition of 'definitely' might be more something along the lines of 'when hell freezes over'. Cause, man, I really can't afford 3 cons in one year. And I'm not ready to give up JIB just yet. (BTW, why the hell are plane tickets to Dallas, in Sept, so expensive???)

If I really wanted to go, I'd have to forgo buying photo ops. And let's face it, photo ops are the reason I'm going. Well, that and fugly airplane food.
I'm probably kidding. :p
And I couldn't get any Meet&Greet tickets nor JIB's Dolce vita with Jared if they manage to get him again in 2012.
And I'm moving next year, so I'd have to live in a cold, dark apartment (but with wi-fi, I have my priorities) so I wouldn't spend huge amounts of money on utilities.

There's no way I can afford it.



BTW, y'all know I'm going, right? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment