Saturday, July 23, 2011

Procrastination FTW!

And ppl say that there are no upsides to procrastinating. *snorts*

Let's face it, if I wasn't such a die-hard procrastinator, right now I'd be stuck with a non-refundable plane ticket to Rome (and back). Procrastination, my bank account salutes you.

I guess the curse of Friday the 13th struck again. (lol?) Due to two reasons that answer to the name of Jensen and Jared, JIB was postponed for two weeks. It really makes no difference to me. Yeah, I'll have to change my hotel reservation, but that shouldn't be a problem. As far as I'm concerned, this new weekend is as good as any other. *shrugs*
I was lucky. I meant to book a flight, but never got around to actually doing it. I'd probably be somewhat less nonchalant otherwise. But as long as they don't change the dates again (after I buy my plane ticket), I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment