Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mediatranslations found me

I just wish it was my CV they found and not my blog. *sigh*

I was going through my stats to see who's stalking me reading my blog (cause I'm curious like that :p) and lo and behold! there it was. IP address: Mediatranslations. Google led them to one of my posts. It was the one where I ranted about croupiere/crouppiers. And THAT is why one should always include words PICK ME! PICK ME! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PICK ME! when blogging about part-time jobs one wishes one had. (Too many ones?) It shows certain je ne sais quoi, y'know. *coughdesperationcough*

I should really check my stats more often.

Q: So, did I find a part-time job? A: It's summer.
Non sequitur much? Actually, no. Summer = 50°C in the shade = headaches = me hiding inside the house during the day = work from home is a must = no part-time work-from-home jobs = still no part-time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment