Friday, March 29, 2013

VegasCon 2013 photos - KARAOKE

Photos I took during karaoke at VegasCon 2013.

If you want to repost any of the photos, you can. But PLEASE CREDIT ME. And I'd really appreciate it if you would let me know where you reposted them. I like to know where my photos end up. :)



I actually uploaded 278 photos. Then I deleted 46 photos. And then 17 more. 215 photos managed to survive. But the way I'm going, I might delete more. :p

I did leave quite a few photos that are very similar. I did that on purpose. If you go quickly from one photo to another, it looks like the people are moving. So, not really a video, but the next best thing. lol


Who was there?

Richard Speight Jr. (and his chest hair)
Matt Cohen (and Mandy Musgrave)
Rob Benedict and the rest of Louden Swain  Elastic Waste Band
James Patrick Stuart (that's just one guy)
Gabriel Tigerman (+ glasses) 
Chad Lindberg (just how wasted was he???)
Kurt Fuller (who wasn't a guest, but came to karaoke anyway :D)




LINK









No comments:

Post a Comment