Monday, August 27, 2012

What's wrong with this picture(s)













According to Creation, room rate for March 7th should be $89. But when I go to Rio's website and try to book a room, they tell me that there's no group rate for that day. At first I thought that that was a mistake, but I can't believe that nobody else tried to book a room online in the last I don't know how many months, because if they had, they probably would've contacted Rio Suites about the rates and Rio would know about the mistake and they would've changed it. Right?
Since calling Rio isn't an option (for me), I guess I'll have to find their e-mail address and send them an e-mail.



ETA (Sept 1, 2012): Looks like they are out of group rate for Wednesday, too. But the thing is, I'm 99,8% sure that they never had group rate for Thursday. I know I was checking from the beginning and waiting for that to change, but it never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment